Jonathan Major Garden Landscapes
Jonathan Major Garden Landscapes © All Rights Reserved Designed by: Newsco Software
Jonathan Major and his team did a fantastic job completely reshaping our garden in late 2012. we (and our children) are very happy with the result, which makes great use of the space that we have, with a separate play area for the children and a more civilised garden for the adults. We have no side access to our garden so all the equipment and waste had to come through the house but Jonathan was scrupulous in minimising disruption and cleaning up thoroughly at the end of each day. We would have no hesitation in recommending Jonathan and his work!. SEE TESTIMONIALS FOR FULL TEXT
Julia and Billy Day, Hampton Hill
Jonathan has undertaken several jobs for me within the last two years. His work was of excellent standard. He was very flexible and pragmatic in his approach, gave good advice and made excellent suggestions. I would have no hesitation in recommending him for any landscape work. SEE TESTIMONIALS FOR FULL TEXT
T C Dykes Wothorpe Stamford
Jonathan worked for us earlier this year building a patio and side access as well as some landscaping in our garden. Jonathan is a delightful young man and was a pleasure to have in our home. We would thoroughly recommend him and his work. SEE TESTIMONIALS FOR FULL TEXT
Claire and Monty Hinton, Thames Ditton, Surrey
We are extremely pleased with every aspect of the work that Jonathan Major completed for us. Being a complete novice, his initial design drawings helped us to visualise what the garden would look like and are delighted with end result. We are so pleased with the quality of the work and attention to detail. Thank you! SEE TESTIMONIALS FOR FULL TEXT
Katy and Gareth Evans, Kings Cliffe
Jonathan has completed a number of projects in our garden, including the relaying of steps, construction of a raised bed and dry stone wall. We have been very satisfied with his workmanship and found him to be competitively priced. SEE TESTIMONIALS FOR FULL TEXT
Follow us on
Tel: 0208 607 9749
Mobile: 07766 604 174
• Traditional and Formal Gardens
• Contemporary Gardens
• Marine Gardens
Gallery of our work
• Maintenance Free Gardens
• Rock Gardens
• Relaxing Pool Terraces
• Rustic Walled Courtyards
We have designed and created many styles of Garden, ranging from
We provide a hard and soft landscaping and a maintenance service.
• Excavation: mini diggers, electric breakers.
• Patios: traditional/Formal and Contemporary.
• Pathways: gravel, flagstones, brick, and cobblestone paths.
• Edgings: decorative stone, brick, wood and steel.
• Walling: stone, dry-
stone, rendered, brick and sleeper walls.
• Fencing: feather edge, close boarded, post and rail, willow, trellis, pergolas.
• Gates: garden and driveway in softwood, hardwood and iron.
• Ponds: formal, natural, contemporary with water features.
• Decking: soft and hardwood, safety railings and lighting.
• Raised sleeper borders: for planting and vegetables ideal for disabled or elderly gardeners.
• Lighting: to transform your garden at night.
• Turfing: quality lawn turf provided and installed.
• LAZYLAWN artificial lawns: no maintenance, perfect for pets and compliments contemporary gardens.
• Flower bed construction: Perennials, herbaceous borders and bulbs from quality suppliers.
• Planting: hedge, shrub and tree.
• Tree: felling, pollarding, pruning back and removing broken branches.
• Stump removal: by excavation or grinding.
• Lawn mowing and strimming.
• Hedge cutting.
• Full garden clearance.
• Fence/shed painting.
We provide on-